Project Fred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brainstorming and meeting space for Project Fred

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragony concepts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahW

Dragony concepts Empty
PostSubject: Dragony concepts   Dragony concepts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:25 pm

A couple things based off Chelsea's design, the rest just my desperate (read: crap) attempts to draw simple designs. I'll post more as I draw more.

Pardon the quality of these first doodles, I'm at home today and my scanner's still at school. And for the most part I'm focusing on heads, because I think Chelsea's body design would work well for a number of different face designs. Again, I'll come up with more drawings, this is just what I've done in the past hour or so.

Dragony concepts Dragon1q
Dragony concepts Dragon2w
Dragony concepts Dragons3
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

Dragony concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragony concepts   Dragony concepts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:48 am

Tehehe, I love that face design at the bottom right corner of the first page Very Happy And the guy in the bottom picture with the tiny horns is adorable too :3 Also your dragon anatomy makes WAY MORE SENSE THAN MINE, THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
SarahW

Dragony concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragony concepts   Dragony concepts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Did some really quick color tests. Most of them are pretty goofy.

Dragony concepts Colortests

Also my first dragon concept since I hadn't posted it here yet.

Dragony concepts Littledragon1
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

Dragony concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragony concepts   Dragony concepts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Ooooh, I like the third one! The last one is pretty too Smile
Back to top Go down
SarahW

Dragony concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragony concepts   Dragony concepts I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:30 am

Thanks for the feedback Chelsea. <3 Have you done any more dragon doodles?

Also another quick and dirty dragon design. I like him because he has a gold tooth.

Dragony concepts Salesdragon
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

Dragony concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragony concepts   Dragony concepts I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:45 am

I haven't done any more doodles cause I just...don't have any idea how to draw dragons. Haha.

Also, heeeeehehehe, I like this guy, he looks so dastardly! That MUSTACHE.
Back to top Go down
Joon Choi

Dragony concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragony concepts   Dragony concepts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 am

Those sketches would be great after the dragon's model sheet is completed for a guide for the facial expressions for the animators to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragony concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragony concepts   Dragony concepts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragony concepts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Fred  :: Character Design :: Dragon-
Jump to: