Project Fred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brainstorming and meeting space for Project Fred

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cameron Ayres

New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models Empty
PostSubject: New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models   New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:51 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/14/67116573.jpg/

Tried a round room with a top that is easy to take off. I can add in a window to get some sunlight coming in. Thoughts? And if yes on the window, where?
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models   New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

I like it much better round! I dunno about the dresser being behind the bed though, that seems kinda odd. I think you should push it around to where the chair is, and have the chair next to it or something.
Back to top Go down
jonSelf

PostSubject: Prince Room 2D Test Renders   New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 pm

New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models Prince12

New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models Prince13
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models   New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:09 am

I like how the outlines are looking Smile I'm going to try to work on more prince's room stuff tomorrow, so we can have some more finished models to test stuff out on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models   New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Prince Bedroom render with Proxy models
Page 1 of 1