Project Fred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brainstorming and meeting space for Project Fred

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To all storyboarders...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LongNguyen

To all storyboarders... Empty
PostSubject: To all storyboarders...   To all storyboarders... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 pm

The first step is done, getting our 1st pass animatic on screen. Now we need another go-through on it. Improved timing, clearer storytelling, sounds.

I can get the 2nd version animatic up and running but I'll need at least one storyboard artist from the SB team to accompany me in the labs- to explain what is going on shot by shot, scene by scene.

I plan on taking Caitlin's first pass and rebuilding it in Adobe Premiere Pro. I haven't heard anyone taking initiative on continual management of the animatic so I can volunteer doing it.

I'm available this Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.

lpn071000@utdallas.edu
214 718 2387

Long Nguyen

Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: To all storyboarders...   To all storyboarders... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Sorry, I thought someone was already in charge of second pass animatic. I unfortunately can't help at all from Thursday through the weekend, but I hope one of the other boarders can.

In class, I also asked Bill, one of the sound guys, to see about getting some music and sounds on the original animatic, so he should be working on that.
Back to top Go down
zach.stambaugh

PostSubject: Re: To all storyboarders...   To all storyboarders... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:15 pm

I'll go ahead and volunteer doing it with you, I'd be down for tomorrow morning some time as I already plan on going up to the school to mess around with toonboom and see if i can get the hang of it. What time would you want to meet?
Back to top Go down
LongNguyen

PostSubject: Re: To all storyboarders...   To all storyboarders... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Zach, I'll be at skool at 10:30-11AM ish tomorrow, Saturday.

For music: Bill, or anyone, please upload music here, or link somewhere. Any music that fits the mood and pacing of the story is acceptable, even copyrighted music. Animatic creation works best alongside fitting music because the music becomes the blue print for planning shot pacing. Music team will also get an idea for how our original sound track will feel.

Back to top Go down
sjt072000

PostSubject: Re: To all storyboarders...   To all storyboarders... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 am

What about "morning mood" for while the prince is in his room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAbwMGZtIsY
Back to top Go down
LongNguyen

PostSubject: Re: To all storyboarders...   To all storyboarders... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:53 pm

http://lphi.opendrive.com/files/30914432_QyPNA_1325/animatic%20v2.mov
(222mb)

Zach made some boards to replace the villains, since we are taking them out, instead we have the knight search for the prince. The search montage still provides the struggle for the knight and keeps the gag of having look the wrong way. Let us know if this works.

Still same overall pacing and timing: 2min10sec

The premiere pro project file is in atec01/Bruce Barnes/Animation/ !A-Z.../Project FRED the Girly Prince/storyboards/animatic

Open to anyone wanting to access or edit.

edit to add:
If someone could download from the above link and then upload onto dropbox that would be great- my dropbox is full so I can't upload.

Last edited by LongNguyen on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
LongNguyen

PostSubject: Re: To all storyboarders...   To all storyboarders... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Okay, I'm making more improvements to the animatic. I'll show it Monday first thing.

Assets to build are still the same, with addition of a couple of environments for the search montage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all storyboarders...   To all storyboarders... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all storyboarders...
Page 1 of 1