Project Fred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brainstorming and meeting space for Project Fred

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photograph in Diary UPDATE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chasewantland

Photograph in Diary UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Photograph in Diary UPDATE   Photograph in Diary UPDATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 am

Photograph modified.

Photograph in Diary UPDATE Photog16
Back to top Go down
LongNguyen

PostSubject: Re: Photograph in Diary UPDATE   Photograph in Diary UPDATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 pm

There's an animation where the prince lifts up the photograph from the book. One person has noted me that when the prince does that, the photo would appear to nicely come off the page with tape intact. When one would think that with tape on it, more force would be required or else the photos rips.

If this looks like a problem with the physics of the story's universe, then we should get the tape off the photo. If the tape doesn't bother anyone, then we can leave it as is.
Or put another way, is it believable?
Back to top Go down
Deammer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photograph in Diary UPDATE   Photograph in Diary UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 am

Considering there is a milkshake in the picture, tape isn't that bad haha. However, i agree that if the picture was taped, the Prince would need to actually pull it from the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photograph in Diary UPDATE   Photograph in Diary UPDATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photograph in Diary UPDATE
Page 1 of 1