Project Fred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brainstorming and meeting space for Project Fred

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stuff to go in the prince's room

Go down 
+3
jonSelf
Vincent Lo
chelseaSuarez
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vincent Lo

stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 pm

jonSelf wrote:
molding

ever heard of crown molding? some molding is about waist high. check my first render tests i uploaded. look at the walls in that. real simple, but looks decent. my opinion, anyway.

Ok. I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:39 am

jonSelf wrote:
Also, we should definitely check the scale of everything.

The scaling has been fixed up a bit since this. Apparently I uploaded the wrong file to the google docs though, so I'll upload the right one tomorrow :/
Back to top Go down
Vincent Lo

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 pm

stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Clock_10

Clock and Dresser. I'm going to fix the curvature of the clock just a little bit. It's a bit wonky.
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Those are adorable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vincent Lo

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 pm

stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Roomwa10

stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Roomwa11

Door needs something... Maybe a different type of door?
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Hmm. I think if you put some kind of decorative (but still relatively simple) doorway around it, it could work.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Lo

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 pm

stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Wall310

Is this good? (This is why I'm not an interior designer.)
Back to top Go down
sjt072000

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:03 pm

That looks so good! The interior looks so much better with pink than the stones imo....
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 pm

That looks really nice! I like it
Back to top Go down
jonSelf

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:18 am

Much much better! Can you make the top part above the molding a white-ish color? Think that would push this out even more.

Actually, this works. I love the windows, too!
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Worked some more on populating the prince's room with stuff, and trying to figure out the layout of everything.

Here's the shot from above:
stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Princesroomfromaboge

This is what we'll mostly be seeing in the room, for all the shots of the prince on his bed:
stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Princesroomv6renders

This is what the stuff looks like fully, though we will probably never see it, haha:
stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Stuffintheprincesroom

What do you guys think? There are also supposed to be some stuffed animals to help populate the room that Bill was working on, but I'm not sure when we'll get those. Does the room need more stuff? If so, I can just populate it some more with the models we already have.
Back to top Go down
Director
Admin

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Excuse me.

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU GUYS DID SO GOOD.

See how it looks with the models you already have, but if you don't have time this looks amazing anyway. PRO JOB, GUYS. I'M SO HAPPY.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Lo

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 pm

lol. this is great
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Glad you guys like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:49 pm

I messed around with the lighting and some of the shaders for stuff in the prince's room.

stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 PrinceRoomLighting

Dunno what we really want the lighting to be like, and it's kinda confusing with toonshaders, haha. So I just tried to make sure we could see the different tones on each object.
Back to top Go down
Deammer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm

^ This is gorgeous, very nice Chelsea!

Would you have time to render the same thing with thicker lines? The characters we animate have pretty bold lines, and I want to make sure they don't look out of place. I'd just love to see a render with thicker black lines to see what looks best.
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Yeah, absolutely! Is there anything you could send me that I could use to compare the lines in the room with? To make sure I can match it as closely as possible.
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Thickened up the lines in the prince's room:

stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 Princeroomthickerlines

Let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Deammer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Woah, that's perfect Very Happy

Like seriously, that'll fit the characters right on.
I crown you 3D queen. queen
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Oh, awesome Very Happy Glad it works!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuff to go in the prince's room   stuff to go in the prince's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stuff to go in the prince's room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Fred  :: Environments :: General & Discussion-
Jump to: