Project Fred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brainstorming and meeting space for Project Fred

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chelseaSuarez

DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE   DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Dragons are difficult and I don't really understand them :I Anyone want to help figure out dragon anatomy? Mostly I dont' understand what their feet/hands are supposed to look like. And their wings too.

DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE Dragontests

Also, I'm not really too sure how to change this design around so it looks more like the style we're going for in Fred. AND ALSO I don't know what to do with the colors. Caitlin said she wanted purple, but if it's too light of a purple, I feel like it looks too derpy, but if it's too dark it starts to look like black.

Any suggestions/help/anything would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
SarahW

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE   DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I unfortunately missed the meeting today. Have we come to a conclusion on a basic dragon design or are we still coming up with basic concepts? I understand dragon anatomy well enough, and if this design is what we're going with, I can do some sketches and color concepts to help refine it. If not, we can keep coming up with plenty of other concept work until we have a design we're all happy with. Depending on what animal(s) you base the anatomy from, dragons don't have to be too difficult.
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE   DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Uh, well Caitlin told me today that she liked this design, so I think that's what we're going with? Maybe? I dunno, you'd have to talk to her. But if you could help refine this that would be really helpful.
Back to top Go down
SarahW

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE   DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Just checked with her and it sounds like there's still time to throw around design ideas. But still - if she likes this design, I'd be very happy to both draw up some of my own ideas and try to get a few more refined versions of this design drawn up. My main concern is the ability to convert your design to a 3D model, but I think with some minor changes it could definitely be done.
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE   DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Yeah, I didn't really know how well that would work either. And I know there are clearly some design issues with my dragon, haha. So if you could fix this one, or come up with new ideas that would be awesome Very Happy I feel like we need to have a finalized dragon relatively soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE   DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAGON HELP NEEDED PLEASE
Page 1 of 1