Project Fred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brainstorming and meeting space for Project Fred

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prince's room layout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chelseaSuarez

Prince's room layout Empty
PostSubject: Prince's room layout   Prince's room layout I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Prince's room layout Princesroomlayout

This is an updated version of the prince's room, with some of the more finished models. I moved the bookshelf to the other side of the room. Where it was before, we would never see it other than in the shot at the beginning where the camera comes down from the top. But I still don't really know how much I like the layout or proportions of things in this room, haha. Anyone good at layout, and want to help?

I'm gonna add in some of the stuff Vincent modeled to populate the room and see how that looks.
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: Prince's room layout   Prince's room layout I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Stuff in the prince's room is now mostly to scale and getting shaders and outlines.

Prince's room layout PrinceRoomRender5

Prince's room layout PrinceRoomRender4

Prince's room layout PrinceRoomRender3

Prince's room layout PrinceRoomRender1

Still gonna mess around with the colors of some of the stuff. Everything comes out...really bright with the toonshaders.
Back to top Go down
berryhedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Prince's room layout   Prince's room layout I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Prince's room layout Colrop10

Color test of prince image from turnaround in the room

I think the brightness is pretty much fine.

Prince's room layout Colrop11

Here's one with the prince brightened a little. It doesn't seem to be much of an issue.
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: Prince's room layout   Prince's room layout I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Ok cool, thanks for doing that. I just wanted to make sure the colors wouldn't look too out of place with the characters. It looks pretty good, but I might still mess around with the colors a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince's room layout   Prince's room layout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince's room layout
Page 1 of 1