Project Fred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brainstorming and meeting space for Project Fred

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knight model sheet (WIP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zach.stambaugh

Knight model sheet (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Knight model sheet (WIP)   Knight model sheet (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Hey gang,
I'm throwing together a model sheet so hopefully we can have something for the animation team to work off of asap. Essentially it's just the character's shape/geometric primitives which can have the actual character's details juxtaposed onto it once the knight's final look is decided upon.

Model Sheet and weapon ideas:
Knight model sheet (WIP) Stambaugh-modelsheet

Example of details on model sheet (details used from Paige's concepts):
Knight model sheet (WIP) Stambaugh-modelsheetKnight

Questions/comments?
Back to top Go down
Joon Choi

PostSubject: Re: Knight model sheet (WIP)   Knight model sheet (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 am

Nice proportions. Only thing I would suggest on changing is the arm, which literally is just a stylistic taste on my part. I like the silhouette it creates but atm looks like she wrapped something under there. Could potentially change it into a gauntlet to keep the shape and re-use colors from other parts of the body.
Back to top Go down
zach.stambaugh

PostSubject: Re: Knight model sheet (WIP)   Knight model sheet (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Alright, here's our knight model sheet v2, this one has the actual details from our final knight design. Next I'll be working on a 3/4, some expressions, and if i get time, some posed drawings
Knight model sheet (WIP) KnightModel
Back to top Go down
RadicalFox

RadicalFox

PostSubject: Re: Knight model sheet (WIP)   Knight model sheet (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Awesome job!!! Thanks for doing this! Totally did her justice. <o^___^o>
Back to top Go down
chelseaSuarez

PostSubject: Re: Knight model sheet (WIP)   Knight model sheet (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Awesome, that looks great!
Back to top Go down
Director
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Knight model sheet (WIP)   Knight model sheet (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:30 pm

You've got my approval!
Back to top Go down
zach.stambaugh

PostSubject: Re: Knight model sheet (WIP)   Knight model sheet (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback! Very Happy

Last post just to officially close out the knight model sheet. Stuck in a 3/4 view and some random doodles of expressions. It'll be in the Dropbox for whoever needs it in Character Design>Knight>knightModelFull.jpg. Enjoy!Knight model sheet (WIP) KnightModelFull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight model sheet (WIP)   Knight model sheet (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight model sheet (WIP)
Page 1 of 1